Wednesday, August 09, 2006

GIMME, GIMME, GIMME


Y'all young ho's today think this shits's a game
See no matter who I meet, all I get's the same
"Buy me this...take me there", but I'm not you're father
I don't care if my dick's hard and I'm hot and bothered
So pay attention, please...it'd be nice if you listened
Cuz that young pussy ain't worth the price of admission
See, y'all chicks today be the first to say
"I want this...I need that in the worstest way"
Besides bitch, I need another curse to say
Cuz you won't get no brand new purse today
See, y'all young felines can't wait to pounce
And try to take amounts from my bank accounts
I ain't got nothin' on your nails and hair
And I can see how you look at other girls and stare
See you want that bag...them shoes...that Jag
You need a cat to pay that price on that tag...fat chance
You look real good in them black pants
I love your battin' stance, thats why I sat in a trance
But I know first-hand that y'all ho's are lethal
Your souls are transparent, and your clothes are see-through
Don't know me from a hole in the wall, and want to go to the mall
And shoppin' bags, I'm left holdin' 'em all?
I know you and your baby daddy is goin' through it
But like the Belt Parkway, bitch...I "con-du-it"

Y'all must got me confused with one of them young dudes
That can't wait to get their tongue in your cum tubes
A young boy will trick just to squeeze the titty
Cuz he loves your fat ass and he sees you're pretty
But I ain't fazed by no breasts, or no big asses
You got them boys sweatin' like aerobic classes
And NFL rookies with that cash to spend
Will do anything at all to get that ass to bend
And y'all know their stats when they walk in the room
He pushed up...but who's really talkin' to whom?
I know Jay-Z showed you how to do this, hun
Now you runnin' 'round the clubs like "Ooh...this fun"
And dude might not be the cutest one
But your girl's like "You might have to do this one..."
All for the Prada, Louis, Gucci, Chanel
For the right price, even got the coochie for sale
Wear them bras wit' the titties out, thong with the ass out
Give a nigga Hennessy straight, until he pass out
Last night, you did his little crotch solid
Now he woke up and can't find his watch and wallet
And this goes on in any place you go
So why chase a ho who erase your dough?
See, most dudes ain't got the cheddar to spare
It ain't cheaper to keep her, nigga......its better to stare

-Masta Ace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home