Wednesday, October 05, 2005

47 things you can't live without knowing about me...


1. FIRST NAME?
*Ricardo

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
*My Pops

3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
*Nope...never

4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE?
*The middle one, cuz it's good for more than just flippin' people off ;)

5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
*Damn...I don't remember...

6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
*I guess

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
*Dunno...

8. ANY BAD HABITS?
*Yeah...but I won't share

9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
*Hmmm...I don't think I have any. All I carry is HEAT!

10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
*Hell yeah. I'M THE SHIT!

11. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
*Yeah. But seriously...who hasn't?

12. DO LOOKS MATTER?
*As bad as it sounds...YES THEY DO. And no...I ain't shallow

13. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
*HIP HOP!!! Yesterday I was in such a bad fuckin' mood...and my music was the only thing that managed to bring a smile to my face. Video games help, too. Oh yeah...and writin' about it to Imee :P Thanks, girl! You're my lifesaver!

14. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
*Any Hip Hop show around L.A...which pretty much means the Knitting Factory (haha). And either Stacks or Amoeba. I can get lost in those places for HOURS on end...

15. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
*HELL......NO

16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
*My Atari 2600 (which was later stolen outta our house), my Transformers or my Voltron lions (my parents only had enough to buy me two...the Green and the Yellow). Haha...my cousin used to bring the Black one (which is the torso...the one I ALWAYS wanted) over to my house and we used to combine 'em. So fuckin' Voltron would be standin' there with one arm and one leg. Haha. If he tried to swim, he'd do circles :)

17. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS?
*Lunch

18. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
*Used to...

19. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
*No......I ABUSE IT

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
*HELL YEAH...THEY'RE THE BEST!!! Best one was at the Jedi Mind Tricks show. At least 7 fuckin' fights broke out that night. It was stupid, dangerous and uncalled for...AND I LOVED EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN' SECOND OF IT!!!

21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
*Damn...TOO long a list to get into. That's my problem...I'M WAY TOO PICKY. But hey...that's me. Ask my homegirl Belinda. She knows what's up :)

22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
*Laker...Lyrik...Primo...Punk Ass...Chulo (haha...thanks Imee!), Ricky. Anyone wanna give me a new one?

23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
*Already done it. AND I WANNA DO IT AGAIN.

24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
*Depends on which ones I got on

25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS?
*Very much so. I have a lot to offer.

26. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
*Soft Serve Vanilla or Rite Aid's Black Cherry Ice Cream. Mmm...

27. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
*Black (until they make somethin' darker) and Blue (any shade of it)

28. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
*Fuck...I dunno...

29. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
*I think I would have to say......Evelyn.

30. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
*That'd be nice...

31. LAST THING YOU ATE?
*Sandwich

32. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
*Hmmm...I think it was Denell.

33. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
*Eyes, smile......ass ;)

34. DO YOU LOVE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS?
*Love is a strong word. But she's coo' peeps :)

35. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
*Better than yesterday...

36. FAVORITE DRINK
*Water

37. Favorite sport?
*Football, Baseball, Basketball...don't make me pick just one

38. EYE COLOR?
*Brown

39. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
*No

40. SIBLINGS?
*1 younger brother

41. FAVORITE MONTH?
*August

42. FAVORITE FOOD?
*Pizza. Hot, cold...what have you! It's kinda like sex...sometimes it better than others, but it's never bad. Well, not with ME it isn't...

43. LAST SHOW YOU WATCHED?
*Attack Of The Show

44. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
*VERY much so. I hate that about myself. And I've gone out with some attractive women...enough to the point where I should feel better about doin' it. But I can't help it...I'm just too damn shy.

45. SUMMER OR WINTER?
*WINTER for the clothes I LOVE to wear, but SUMMER for the clothes WOMEN love to wear ;)

46. HUGS OR KISSES?
*BOTH

47. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
*Relationships. DEFINITELY. One Night Stands are never a good scenario...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home